MannyRayner

Douglas R. Hofstadter
Harold McGee
Epistemic Dimensions of Personhood
Simon Evnine
Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
Christopher M. Bishop
Relativity, Thermodynamics and Cosmology
Richard C. Tolman
The Cambridge Handbook of Second Language Acquisition
Julia Herschensohn, Martha Young-Scholten
First Thousand Words In Russian - Heather Amery;Stephen Cartwright Celebrity Death Match Special: Usborne's First Thousand Words in Russian versus A Clockwork Orange

Children's party scene

I'm out with my droogs and things are a bit skoochni and Dim says, Why don't we go crash a vecherniker? Horrorshow, I reply, there's one just down the ulitser. So we go in. Hello, malchiki and devochki, I say. No one says anything, they just look at me with these big scared glazers. I'm feeling a bit golodni, I say, mind if I have a couple of booterbrod? I help myself and my droogs do as well, then I look around. There's this little devochka, no groodi of course but quite krasivi all the same, so I put my rooker up her platyeh by way of introducing myself. But she starts placking, and then they all start placking and things get a bit out of hand. We figure it's time to hodeet.

When I get back to the doma, the babooshka is waiting for me. So have you been reading the Usborne? she says. Da, I say, I've learned fifty slovoes already. I love that horrorshow kniger. Don't you mean horrorshooyoo knigoo? she says before she can stop herself. I knock her down on the pol and kick her a couple of times in the gulliver to make sure she gets it. Fuck gender agreement and fuck the accusative case, I say. Basic signifier/signified correspondences, that's what I'm after.

No result: match abandoned after referee retired hurt.