MannyRayner

Douglas R. Hofstadter
Harold McGee
Epistemic Dimensions of Personhood
Simon Evnine
Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
Christopher M. Bishop
Relativity, Thermodynamics and Cosmology
Richard C. Tolman
The Cambridge Handbook of Second Language Acquisition
Julia Herschensohn, Martha Young-Scholten

You Are Psychic!: The Free Soul Method

You Are Psychic!: The Free Soul Method - Pete A. Sanders Jr. I was in this seven hour queue at JFK (that is not an exaggeration), but luckily the woman immediately in front of me was a lot of fun. We spent most of the time chatting, and got on very well. She was trying to get to California to link up with her Swedish boyfriend, and I taught her how to swear in Swedish. In the other direction, she told me that I had to read You Are Psychic!, it had changed her life.

Less than a month later, I saw a copy at my local bookstore, and immediately bought it. It had to be a sign. But, I am distressed to say, all of this happened more than two years ago, and I still haven't read the book. I just noticed it sitting there on the shelf, patiently waiting to change my life too. I'm sorry, Jessica! I'll have to do something about that.