MannyRayner

Douglas R. Hofstadter
Harold McGee
Epistemic Dimensions of Personhood
Simon Evnine
Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
Christopher M. Bishop
Relativity, Thermodynamics and Cosmology
Richard C. Tolman
The Cambridge Handbook of Second Language Acquisition
Julia Herschensohn, Martha Young-Scholten
Exercices de style - Raymond Queneau Meta

From what point of view should I review the book? Evidently: from all possible points of view.

Snobbish

Needless to say, I am reading the original French edition. I can hardly believe that his delicate linguistic irony would survive translation into English. Quelle horreur!

Vulgar

I laughed until I wet myself. Well, I should know better than to read this kind of book in the bathroom.

Pedantic

If nothing else, very educational. I have already learned the names of two figures of speech I didn't previously know.

Anxious

Wait... maybe someone else has already done this joke? Let me check the reviews. Oh, thank GoodReads, they haven't!

Pessimistic

The idea is certainly amusing at first. But I doubt he'll be able to keep it up for 99 different versions.

Grudging

Alright... this isn't as easy as one first thinks. I'm not even up to double figures, and I'm already running out of ideas. He was a smart guy.

Minimalist

Unique.

Conscience-stricken

I'm doing this? I should be working! But he is quite inspiring.

Practical

I will put the book on the coffee table, and read a couple of pages every now and then. I don't think you're meant to go cover-to-cover. Also, living in Cambridge as we do, I am sure that at least half our visitors will enjoy leafing through it.