MannyRayner

Douglas R. Hofstadter
Harold McGee
Epistemic Dimensions of Personhood
Simon Evnine
Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
Christopher M. Bishop
Relativity, Thermodynamics and Cosmology
Richard C. Tolman
The Cambridge Handbook of Second Language Acquisition
Julia Herschensohn, Martha Young-Scholten
God and Stephen Hawking - John C. Lennox Stephen Hawking evidently enjoys the gentle art of trolling; I reluctantly concede that I am a rank amateur in his august company. All the same, John Lennox's irate reply sounds eerily familiar. If I may paraphrase for a moment:

Dear Dr Rayner Professor Hawking,

You think you are so clever, but your Harry Potter review popular book on cosmology shows you are just plain dumb. You say that YA literature is crap philosophy is dead, but your whole review book just reads like the worst kind of YA literature philosophy. If you knew anything about it you would realize that. You say there was nothing about the Horcruxes before book 7 M-Theory created the Universe. That just shows how ignorant you are. You clearly don't even understand what a Horcrux metaphysical principle is. And none of your trivial, obviously fallacious arguments even for one moment shake my conviction that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows the Bible is the greatest book ever written. I could go on for hours giving you examples of how over and over again you misunderstand everything, but I have to finish my homework write a paper on infinite soluble groups.

Yours sincerely,