MannyRayner

Douglas R. Hofstadter
Harold McGee
Epistemic Dimensions of Personhood
Simon Evnine
Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
Christopher M. Bishop
Relativity, Thermodynamics and Cosmology
Richard C. Tolman
The Cambridge Handbook of Second Language Acquisition
Julia Herschensohn, Martha Young-Scholten
Breaking the Rules: Confessions of a Bad Girl - Catherine Townsend These larger-than-life people should stay larger-than-life, dammit. Don't they know that they have thousands of fans depending on them?

I loved reading about Cat in Sleeping Around: Secrets of a Sexual Adventuress. As she describes herself, part slut, part hopeless romantic. You just never knew what she was going to do next, and neither did she. Fall in love? Spur-of-the-moment threesome, described in glorious detail? Unexpectedly run out of money? Get married to solve her visa problem? Flashback to some zany, outrageous incident when she was a wild teen?

And now... she's signed up with Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous. Admittedly, we couldn't live like you have. It would turn a normal person into an emotional wreck within a few years. But the whole point is that you're not supposed to be a normal person. You're a superheroine, who's living in the fantasy world and sending us thrilling reports about what goes on there. Cat, have faith in yourself! I just know you can get your mojo back, and I look forward to hearing about it in your third book!