MannyRayner

Douglas R. Hofstadter
Harold McGee
Epistemic Dimensions of Personhood
Simon Evnine
Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
Christopher M. Bishop
Relativity, Thermodynamics and Cosmology
Richard C. Tolman
The Cambridge Handbook of Second Language Acquisition
Julia Herschensohn, Martha Young-Scholten
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - Stephenie Meyer Good grief, it's another barrel! And I can hear noises coming from inside it too. Well, now I know what to expect. I'll sneak up quietly, then CERIDWEN PUT IT DOWN NOW AND STOP TORTURING THAT POOR FISH! I SAID NOW!! KEEP YOUR HANDS...

Oh. I'm, ah, I'm really sorry Ms. Meyer. I, er, I thought you were a friend of mine, it's a bit complicated. Honestly, I do apologise. No, I can see that, you're quite right of course, there is no fish there. My mistake.

So, um, could I ask what it is you're doing in there? If you can forgive me for being so rude just now? Ah, I see, scraping. Well of course you are, I don't know what's wrong with me today. I must say you're doing a splendid job, the bottom looks as clean as... well... pretty clean. I'm impressed.

What? Did you say try some? Is it, like, some kind of beauty treatment? I'm supposed to smear it on my... no, wait a minute. You aren't really suggesting that. I must have misunderstood you.

Um.. yes, I am British. But what's that got to do with... yes, I do eat Marmite. I had some on my toast for breakfast just this morning. So why are you... WHAT!? That can't be right. You don't honestly mean they make it out of... um... look, it's been great talking to you, but I don't feel very well. I've got to go. I think that's a bathroom over there. No, of course not, nothing to do with your book. I just better say goodbye before I...

BLEUAGHHHHH!!!