MannyRayner

Douglas R. Hofstadter
Harold McGee
Epistemic Dimensions of Personhood
Simon Evnine
Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
Christopher M. Bishop
Relativity, Thermodynamics and Cosmology
Richard C. Tolman
The Cambridge Handbook of Second Language Acquisition
Julia Herschensohn, Martha Young-Scholten
The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use News Releases, Blogs, Podcasting, Viral Marketing and Online Media to Reach Buyers Directly - David Meerman Scott Somehow, despite all my so-called principles, I appear to have ended up in viral marketing. I guess I'd better find out something about it. Just ordered this book. Meanwhile, here's a list of plusses and minuses:

+ I'm only part-time. Consulting a few hours here and there. Heck, I'm not really working in this field at all!

+ It turns out that viral marketers are great guys. They're a pleasure to hang out with. Why does the world always have to be so confusing?

+ Our latest effort, which just went live, has its amusing points. If you or your child is a Phineas and Ferb fan, I'd go as far as to recommend checking it out.

- I may be in danger of losing my immortal soul. I've written to Pope Benedict XVI to see if I can get any more information, but I guess he's busy with the Christmas rush.

- I promised Ceridwen that there would be zombies, and in fact the animation was removed at the last minute. Ceridwen, I'm so sorry to have got your hopes up like that!