MannyRayner

Douglas R. Hofstadter
Harold McGee
Epistemic Dimensions of Personhood
Simon Evnine
Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
Christopher M. Bishop
Relativity, Thermodynamics and Cosmology
Richard C. Tolman
The Cambridge Handbook of Second Language Acquisition
Julia Herschensohn, Martha Young-Scholten
The Magic Pudding - Being The Adventures Of Bunyip Bluegum And His Friends Bill Barnacle & Sam Sawnoff - Norman Lindsay "Gentlemen," said the Judge, "I must remind you that we require a Review!"

"We don't needs no Review," replied Sam rudely, "We just needs to get away from them rascally Puddin'-thieves." And he pointed to the Wombat and the Possum, lurking in the comment thread, who looked up with a guilty start.

"Ignore his foolish protestations, your honour," said the Wombat hurriedly. "I am merely a connoisseur of the late Marcel Proust, who has wandered in here for a momentary break from the rigours of Doo cotay der shay Swann. Parlay-voo fronsay?"

"Your arguments appear entirely satisfactory," began the Judge. But Sam and Bill paid him no attention and gave the Possum and the Wombat such a hail of uppercuts and snoutbendings that they fled, flagging posts left and right as they clattered down the stairs.

"Good riddance to the both of them," said Bunyip with evident satisfaction. "Now, unless I greatly mistake myself, I think our work here is done."
We don't need no clever lit crit
We don't need no smart Review
Just honest decent fisticuffs
That's bound to see us through."
And picking up the Puddin', the four friends departed to seek a new generation of appreciative readers.